Do I need to buy a large makeup brush set if I'm a beginner?
Where can I find an affordable large makeup brush set?
Will I use all the brushes?
These are the questions many of my clients have when they come in for a makeup lesson.
Here I explain HOW a large makeup brush set can improve your makeup skills and it's ESPECIALLY helpful for beginners who are struggling and not sure why.
Your answer is here. :)
The added benefit----this large set is AFFORDABLE. :)
You can find the items here:
All Links Updated on 1/30/21
22 piece brush set https://shrsl.com/1ea7d
I put in parenthesis the quantity I recommend.
(1) Classic Bent Liner Brush Natural https://shrsl.com/1ea3j
(1) Classic Fine Liner Brush Natural https://shrsl.com/iy4o
(2) Pro Blending Fluff Brush https://shrsl.com/iy4p
(2) Classic Detail Mini https://shrsl.com/1ea3b
(2) Classic Blender Crease https://shrsl.com/1ea3g
(2) Classic Mini Multi-purpose (can use as lip brushes) https://shrsl.com/1ea3g
Retractable Brush (great for your purse, for powder or blush):
The above links are affiliate links to purchase these brushes.
Items purchased helps the I'm Hot Studio channel.
Thank you. :)
I'm Hot Studio
Hair, Wigs, Makeup, Photos, Inspiration