Do I need to buy a large makeup brush set if I'm a beginner?
Where can I find an affordable large makeup brush set?
Will I use all the brushes?
These are the questions many of my clients have when they come in for a makeup lesson.
Here I explain HOW a large makeup brush set can improve your makeup skills and it's ESPECIALLY helpful for beginners who are struggling and not sure why.
Your answer is here. :)
The added benefit----this large set is AFFORDABLE. :)
You can find the items here:
22 piece brush set https://shrsl.com/1ea7d
I put in parenthesis the quantity I recommend.
(1) Classic Bent Liner Brush Natural https://shrsl.com/1ea3j
(1) Classic Fine Liner Brush Natural https://shrsl.com/iy4o
(2) Pro Blending Fluff Brush https://shrsl.com/iy4p
(2) Classic Detail Mini https://shrsl.com/1ea3b
(2) Classic Blender Crease https://shrsl.com/1ea3g
(2) Classic Mini Multi-purpose (can use as lip brushes) https://shrsl.com/1ea4e
The above links are affiliate links to purchase these brushes.
Items purchased helps the I'm Hot Studio channel.
Thank you. :)
What a great time to feel glamorous with some new hair and a professional photo shoot wearing it!
This special is for a limited time and it includes:
Are you ready to get glamorous and feel HOT? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information with Wig and Photo Shoot in the subject line :).
Here's a quick sneak peek of a makeover for glamorous model Marnie. Video and photos describing the makeover process are on the way! The after photo here has not been retouched. Marnie makeover photos are here (more will be added).
I'm Hot Studio
Hair, Wigs, Makeup, Photos, Inspiration