Ladies in south east Florida: I'll be in town for consulting until May 2nd.
Email to schedule your appointment for this limited time engagement :).
See you soon!
WOW!!! My heart is racing as I look at these beautiful pictures of this gorgeous woman you helped to create. Amazingly stunning! For so long I’ve dreamed about having an experience of capturing my feminine self. Looking at the pictures I find myself staring in awe. I really enjoyed the afternoon in your studio, the glam, the attention, and the photo shoot was so much fun and all I could imagine.
You are an amazing person and thank you so much for giving me the chance to find my true beauty and experience my dream.
I'm so very excited to welcome Tatyana to the IHS website! See more of her photos here, scroll down to the gallery once you arrive on the page :).
Follow us on our Poshmark page, new items being added regularly: https://poshmark.com/closet/imhotstudio
Ladies, do you need to prepare for First Event 2019? http://firstevent.org/
Is your wig looking frizzy? Do you want to learn a better make-up application or have a makeover before you arrive at the hotel? Do you need assistance with choosing outfits for First Event?
I've been receiving calls for makeover lessons, make-up applications, wig refurbishing/styling and new wig purchases.
Ladies who will be attending First Event 2019 (January 30-February 3, 2019)
schedule your appointments NOW to look selfie-ready for the festivities!
Refresh an old wig or purchase a new one to have your hair on point!!
Some girls are scheduling makeovers before arriving at the hotel. It will be held in Marlborough MA, which is off of 495 and passes by my studio in Amesbury.
Reach out to email@example.com to book your custom time block now before the big event!
Enjoy the Christmas and holiday season and I'll see you soon!! :))
What a great time to feel glamorous with some new hair and a professional photo shoot wearing it!
This special is for a limited time and it includes:
Are you ready to get glamorous and feel HOT? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information with Wig and Photo Shoot in the subject line :).
"Thank you very much for the makeover session and shopping excursion yesterday.
I was very pleased, almost astonished, at what you achieved in the makeover session. I am so impressed with your skill as a makeup artist. Even after I got home I had to look time again in the mirror.
I also appreciate, so much, your company on the shopping excursion. I have never done anything like that before and your help was invaluable. After I got home I had to put on stockings and shoes to accompany the new dress and see what the new woman looked like.
Yesterday afternoon was an incredible experience and I can't thank you enough for everything you did." ---Leslie
Texts like this, as I've said before, always make my day!
I do not ask clients for testimonials---when I've read them on other sites, they sound so contrived and forced--like a "book report" of their experience.
It's so special when someone speaks from the heart and feels moved enough to send a message of thanks because they WANT to, not because they were asked. Thank you Ashley for your time, I'm honored :).
"Thank you so much for today. You're like an angel to me. Look forward to seeing you again soon. My heart doesn’t feel like it’s on life-support anymore thanks to you . The roads seem endless as to what and where I can go and do, I’m loving it."
See more thank you messages here!!
It's the final hour before you leave the house.
You're juggling a dual game of “Beat the Clock” and “Check Off the Pack List.”
While staring at your stuffed suitcase, you ask yourself, 'Is there anything else I have to bring?'
Enter. . .the jolt of memory jog.
'Wait, wait. . .the hair! I can't forget the hair!'
No, you cannot forget the hair. A complete look includes a dazzling 'do!
So how do you bundle your cherished “girls” while keeping them intact, protected and sitting pretty while you jet-set?
Here are Ten in-transit tips to globe-trot with:
1) Zip It Good. Keep all liquids/creams in their own SEALED or zipped bags.
Most likely you packed these in the stowed away luggage to dodge the TSA hassle. If they are banked in the same baggage as your wig, seal them in a zip-lock bag. You don't need a liquid leak or product explosion all over your awesome tresses.
2) Static Free. Spray a little Static Guard into the box (BEFORE adding the wig) to eliminate the dreaded suspended hairs.
3) Sock It. Roll a couple CLEAN pairs of socks and place along the inside cap crown. This gives the hairstyle a rounded shape while stored (and saves packing space :).
4) Net n' Fold. Cover the locks with a hairnet (top to bottom). Fold and roll the length of the hair, into the inside of the cap. Place on it's side.
5) Wig in a Box. It's an easy last minute method--cramma-jammin' your hair in a plastic grocery bag and squeezing it into the carry-on. Take time to pack your weave in a shoe box or the box from the manufacturer. If it's going into the large luggage, pack it first so you have clothing ONLY stacked on top of it. The clothing provides cushion without being too heavy (if you're not crushing it). The box allows your mane to keep it's shape.
6) Hotel Hangin'. Use the hotel coat hangers (if you forgot a portable wig stand). This overlooked tool allows you to wash your weave at night and link the hook through a weft or strap. Hang in the shower to drip/dry overnight. This passes a flow-through of air to dry the cap. These are easy to flop your fibers on at the end of the day. The wig will be fine draping upside down overnight.
7) Carry-On. Warm weather makes the plane quite toasty. Box and bring your wig in the carry-on bag. Checked bag storage is hot during the summer months. Constant heat shortens the life of human and synthetic hair fiber.
8) Be Up Front. Let your “girl” ride passenger during those long distance summer jaunts. She will prefer the air conditioning versus the stuffy, hot trunk. Again, lingering heat wears down human and synthetic strands.
9) Cool Comfort. Tote your tresses into the refreshingly cool A/C of your hotel room during those summer sleepovers. Sweltering summer temperatures damage your wiggy wefts.
10) Ready-to-Go. Have your wig cleaned, de-matted (if necessary) and styled BEFORE your trip (especially if it's synthetic). This saves styling time which means MORE time outside, enjoying your vacation.
Now you are armed and set to conquer that loaded luggage and arrive to any destination ready-to-wear, your perfectly coiffed hair. Happy trails and tresses!
One of my favorite models is back and we just finished a new photo shoot! Here are more photos of the ever-elegant Lauren. :)) Make sure to scroll down once you click link.
I'm Hot Studio
Hair, Wigs, Makeup, Photos, Inspiration